Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Friday, February 29, 2008

Official start of my first P3

LIW 2/26/08 161.7
Yesterday: 160.7
Today: 161.7
At LIW

I had a so so day last day. I was so hungry that I caved in to a craving of walnuts and peanut butter yesterday. For some reason I wanted walnuts dipped in peanut butter. I still had a little hcg in my system so I had a gain, plus the peanut butter was honey roasted. No biggie, I'm just at my LIW.

Short post today. Busy baking cookies for a friend, but here's the rest of what I ate yesterday:
B: coffee with 1/2 & 1/2
L: chili with salsa & an apple
S: 5 oz walnuts and 1/4 cup of honey roasted peanut butter from whole foods
D: 6 large shrimp with cocktail sauce and an apple
2.5 liters of water

Mary - I'm starting to see a difference now that others have pointed things out to me. Thanks for that :)
I try to freeze EVERYTHING :) The empanadas should be fine too.

Ed & Jenn - I didn't notice the bones on my chest until you mentioned it! You are so right. Amazing how we don't see stuff in our own pictures. I don't blame you for not getting the Windsor pilates. It's definately not intense. It helps with flexibility, but that's about it. In my opinion, the Firm is the way to go. I got the fastest results from that and the videos are interesting and fun. I wouldn't part with any of those DVDs. P90X looks great too, but I haven't tried it yet.

Off to eat my omlet...

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Mmmmm, omelet!! I plan on one of those tomorrow with tons of mushrooms and cheese!!!

That dang peanut butter gets us every time!!

Anonymous said...

Wow -- just catching up on blogs, your pix are amazing!! I mean, look how much narrower your shoulders are? That was the first to go with me too (thank god!) -- that dreaded back fat, the upper torso stuff that made me feel like a linebacker. And your hips are narrower, too -- are you sure you only lost 20 lbs? You can really see a difference! Congrats!!

smacmo said...

Monica!!! Tou look great!!!!! Way to go! Aren't you thrilled? I can really tell a difference in your pictures.

trysomethingnew12 said...

I'm so excited to read what your eating on Phase 3!! Have you ever done Slim in 6 videos??
Oh by the way on your measurement chart u calculated your bust wrong, you lost 3 inches not 2!! So thats a total of 23!! WOOP!!