Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 21 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 167.5
Today: 168.1
+.6 lb. GAIN Overnight
13.9 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
0.66 Avg Daily release









OK... first BOOOOOYAAAAAAH. Take that Patriots! I never had a doubt. Not bad for a the underdog wildcard team. HA HA HA HA HA!

I guess it can't be a PERFECT weekend but it was pretty darn close. I don't know what that gain is from really, but I did a few things out of the ordinary this weekend. I had chicken and beef in the same day which pushed me just over 500 calories to 512 & I also had lotion on my skin on saturday. I also didn't drink enough water yesterday. It could be any of those things or a combination. It's not a huge gain though. I'll get enough water & I hope to bounce back in the next 2 days.

Here's what I ate yesterday:
B: nothing
L: chili with tomato garnish with 1 melba round & an apple with stevia lemonade
D: spicy chicken fingers, strawberry lemonade smoothie, boiled cabbage.

WOW, that was a good weekend. I'm tired today because I went to bed late last night and I couldn't really sleep. I think I was having a serious adrenaline rush. I must have hit the snooze alarm 10 times this morning. My cats finally decided that I should get out of bed. Therefore, I don't have much time this morning. Gotta get to work and gloat :)

In response to yesterday's comments.



mary - Thanks... I started to get a french manicure, but she had blue
polish! I couldn't resist!

Ed & Jennifer - You should have seen DH yesterday. He has a Giants hard
hat that he wears for every game & he took out all of our giants stuff and
set it around the tv room! He also has an NY tat on his arm. That also happens
to be his initials & now they won the superbowl! Maybe he'll get an XLII
underneath that when I go to get mine next month.
I'm sure my fingers and toes helped!

smacmo - That game was AMAZING. Eli's escape from the sack, Plaxico's
catches... we were on the edge of our seats the whole time! I didn't have an Eli
Manning jersey before because frankly he just wasn't cutting it before this
year, but he really proved himself this year.


Have a great day everybody.

7 comments:

maryg911 said...

Woo Hoo, glad you had a good time!!

EweWho said...

I would imagine you will be on cloud nine for a while! We didn't watch the game, but did check in on it a few times and thought it looked like it probably would have been good. I like it when the underdog wins. Keeps the other team humble.

Love the nails!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

YEESSSSS. Giants rule. Our defense was spectacular and Eli did his thing. I had a nice party and avoided all the food. I guess I was nervous.

BizBuzz said...

Good to hear you had a good time! You are doing just peachy girlfriend!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the gain was the lotion. I pushed the envelope back on my first P2 and used body butter all over one day. Gained a lb. It came right back off. Yeah for your team!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

It's okay Monica we know you put all the Giants stuff around...and you probably wore your lucky giants panties too huh? LOL

I'm sure the gain was the lotion! Still rockin' girlfriend!

Becca said...

Monica, sorry I haven't made the blog rounds in a while and I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!! So sorry, but happy blelated birthday! You got a great present with the Giants win! It was an awesome game. I watched more of this one that I ever have. Usually I'm just out gossiping with the girls but this was just too good! So congrats!