Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 26 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 170.8
Today: 169.2
1.6 lb. Release Overnight
12.8 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
0.5 Avg Daily release

Break LIW: 168.1 on 2/4/08
1.1 lbs Over LIW

Felt much better yesterday. The hunger went away and I was able to stick to the VLCD without any problems.

We had an ice storm last night so I wasn't able to update my blog until I got to work so I'm not at home with my food log. So from memory I had a grilled chicken salad with mustard dressing & an apple for lunch and flounder with cucumbers and applesauce for dinner. I also had 2 melba rounds as a snack. I think my calories added up to 456. I've figured out how to use the total button on my little nutrition scale so I also have fat, carbs & protein stats. I'll start adding those soon.

Reflecting on my break last week, I think it went fairly well. It could have gone better and it could have gone alot worse, but I still think it was worth it. I'll probably end up losing about 5-7 days of weight loss over it though, so if anyone else plans on interrupting their P2, keep that in mind. I'm just really glad to see the scale moving back down.

To everyone that left comments. Thank you for your encouragement. I can't express how much it means to have your support.

Mary - Thanks sweetie. I forgot that it would take a day or 2 to get back into my system. I was just feeling like a total failure that day.

Ed & Jennifer - I let the stress go. Stress can sure screw with your appetite. I really do like the control that I feel with hcg. The chocohalic in me was starting to come out as soon as the stress hit and I felt it go away yesterday.

Biz - Yup... lesson learned & when I think about it, I really didn't do as badly as I thought, but I tend to beat myself up about stuff more than anybody else does.

becca - Yeah! A mini-load... that's what that was! Thanks for that perspective.

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

Woo hoo, glad to see you are back on track!!

Sorry to hear about the ice storm hope everyone is doing okay!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Well look at that...a 1.6 loss (don't ya love it)! I'm totally with you on the planned interruption. I know it was the "smart" thing to do but goodness...it's not the easiest afterwards!

At least the scale will be on our side for the rest of the time! How long you going this round?

Becca said...

Well it's good to see you're back in the 160's again! I know you're going to lose that mini-load weight really quick!
Wow too bad you couldn't ditch work with the ice storm and all. I would be terrified to drive in that. Being from Arizona, I'd have NO clue how to handle those conditions!
Keep on losing!