Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 30 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 164.8
Today: 164.3
.5 lb. Released Overnight
17.7 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
.6 Avg Daily release

Late post today, I was busier than normal this morning.

Another good loss today. Here's what I ate yesterday:
B: 1/2 pink grapefruit & cup of red zinger tea
Snack: 2 melba rounds
L: Lemon Mustard Broiled Chicken & boiled cabbage
D: Indian spiced spinach & pan seared flounder, warm strawberry compote with cinnamon, stevia melba rounds.(thanks Tammy, yummy)

I did something I don't normally do yesterday and made my spinach with 2 T of minced red onions. I hadn't been using onions for flavor before. It was great & it doesn't seem to have caused a problem.

There's not much else to report on today. I 'm just counting down to the end of my round right now. I'm really ready for P3 now.

In response to yesterday's comments:

Biz - Thanks, I am sooo happy with my progress after this break. It's nice to see some good numbers.

smacmo - Yup, stressing about it never helps. I'm sure glad it didn't seem to hurt me though. Whew!

Ed & Jenn - That's what I was thinking too. That's why I didn't eat anything else that day. It seemed to work.
Yaaay! you booked! Can't wait to meet you guys. I'll keep you posted on what I decide. I'm leaning towards switching though. Thanks for your input. It's a huge huge help.

Mary - No.. not the arm! LOL
My mom's pretty stubborn too & since I've always been the smallest one in my family even at nearly 200 lbs, they all think I was thin enough already. It'll be harder to convince them, because I've never been as heavy as they are. Even though they've seen me struggle to stay that size. Hopefully, they see enough of a change in me so they'll want to do the same thing.

Have a good evening folks.

1 comments:

smacmo said...

Monica, I know what you mean! I am ready now for p3! today has been hard for me for some reason! Great loss!