Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Sunday, February 10, 2008

Third & last day of my little P3 break

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 168.2
Today: 168.1
.1 lb Release Overnight

Break LIW: 168.1 on 2/4/08
At LIW

Well look at that. I'm right back at my LIW, so I get to start my injections tomorrow where I ended. I used my little weight cushion & I really enjoyed myself. I even had a few nuts yesterday, but I kept control of it this time. Here's what I ate... be warned.... NOT diet food!

B: 3 scrambled eggs with cheddar and cilantro with salsa. 1 piece of bacon. Homemade hot chocolate with stevia. (followed the recipe on the cocoa box & substituted splenda for sugar)
L: slow roasted pot roast with a sauce made with beef drippings, heavy cream, and mushrooms. Garlicy mashed cauliflower with butter & the pot roast sauce. An apple
D: bacon cheeseburger with salsa (no bread) & mashed cauliflower.
Snacks: 1/4 cup of low sodium mixed nuts & yerba mate tea, 2 apples with 3 ounces of gouda, celery with 2 T smuckers natural peanut butter.

Amazing how long my meal lists have been this weekend! That actually added up to more calories than I thought, but I just ate when I was hungry and listened to my body when I was full. 3600 with 266 fat, 106 carbs, 196 protein. I kept the carbs lower this time around. Tomorrow I start my injections again and I'm ready to finish the 2nd half of my P2. I enjoyed my weekend, but now I'm ready to get the rest of this weight off.

I am really grateful to know that this weight will come off for sure & I'm so grateful to have found this community.

On you yesterday's commentors:

Mary - I just discovered smoked gouda this weekend. I co-worker was eating it with an apple on friday and she gave me a taste. I totally fell in love! So creamy and perfect with an apple. Today's my last break day and I start back on my injections tomorrow. Hopefully I can get back to 165.9 quickly.

Biz - Thank you so much :) I am sooo happy to start VLCD right back at my LIW. I also feel better prepared for my real P3. I'm proud of myself too. I even found a way to get some chocolate and stay on the plan :)

TNgal80 - Oh wonderful! You're going too! We just have to email each other about it! My email address is
I really do try to stay positive. I really feel that it brings more good things into my life.




Have a good one everybody!

8 comments:

BizBuzz said...

I am just goosepimply all over! I am so thrilled for you! You have proven that a planned interruption can indeed work, and what have you lost but just a few days, OMG! How utterly fantastic. WTG maintaining!

smacmo said...

Monica, Great Job! Just like Biz said, you have proven that it does work! Welcome back to the protocol!

maryg911 said...

Thanks for the warning but I still had to read it and it sounds absolutely yummy!!!

That is awesome that you will start P2 again at your LIW!!

Crystal Lee said...

Wow I want what your having! LOL That menu sounded yummy. So cool you were able to maintain hon.....and yes I will email you soon about the trip. I am soooo excited! LOL

beachbrights said...

Great job on maintaining! Whooo Hooo for you!

XOXO-

Becca said...

Great job Monica. I hope I do as well when I take my next break. I'm very impressed that you ended up right at your LIW. That is just awesome!

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, where are you?

Anonymous said...

Well said.