Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 34 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 163.1
Today: 162.1
1.0 lb. Released Overnight
19.9 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
.6 Avg Daily release

WOO HOO! A one pounder! I love seeing those & in my last week no less.

Here's what I ate yesterday:
B: coffee with 1/2 & 1/2
S: half serving of strawberries & english breakfast tea
L: chili with trader joes mild salsa and 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese, 2 melba rounds & remaining strawberries
D: spinach salad with grilled chicken and strawberries with strawberry viniagrette dressing & hot chocolate: t T cocoa powder, 1 T splenda, dash of salt, 1/4 tsp vanilla & hot water

I got my normal 2 liters of water and my teas yesterday, but I just couldn't kick this craving for chocolate that I had all day. There's always a candy dish full of chocolate at my job, but I just didn't want to indulge. I had a little piece of something sinful yesterday and I didn't want to do that 2 days in a row. That's when I came up with my hot chocolate idea. I don't know if Dr. S would have allowed it, but I justifed the cocoa powder as being a spice. Probably not... but I NEEDED it or I was going to REALLY deviate the next time I saw chocolate. I had already had my 1/2 and 1/2 for the day or I would have added some, but it still hit the spot.

I didn't obsess over weighing my food yesterday. I just weighed my protein. I have an idea of how much fruit and veggies I can have now so I just eyeballed it. I just didn't feel like all that & look at that... a 1 lb loss. I think it's also due to Aunt Flo being almost out the door.

On to yesterday's commentors:

smacmo - Hey Shelly... OMG! the chili and eggs was DAH BOMB! thanks again.
There are pole dancing and striptease classes in most cities now. Xpose is in the baltimore MD area, but I'm sure you can find one near you.

Mary - I was sure TOM was going to reek havoc on my weight loss because last time I had a 4 day stall. I'm sure glad that did'n't happen this time.

Ed & Jenn - WOO HOO sexy mama! Those classes are sooo much fun. The pole classes are some serious excercise and they'll even rent you a pole for "special" occasions. I'll bet Ed wouldn't mind that.... LOL.

Make it a positive day folks.

3 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Another one pounder girl...MONICA! Doesn't it make your whole day?! It almost makes you want to keep goig huh?!

Your hot chocolate sounds delish-what a perfect way to get some yummy chocolate in!

Keep it going...make it 2 days in a row!

maryg911 said...

Wow, that is awesome Monica!!! Can't wait till I break my stall!!

Crystal Lee said...

LMFAO! Oh my you GO girl and your stripper self. I laugh because I can.....I bought, about 2 years ago, that Carmen Electra strip aerobic video. Holy cow what a workout. LOL It works you out cause you try and suck in the fat as you are movin them hips! LOL
Hey a GREAT song to strip to is "Buttons" by Pussycat dolls. HA!! Dont ask me how I know. :P
Great loss honey...so happy for you.
Crystal