Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 36 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 161.4
Today: 160.9
.5 lb. Released Overnight
21.1 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
.6 Avg Daily release

WOO HOO! Still losin! I thought that doughnut was gonna hit me from 2 days ago. I'm almost out of the 160s!

Here's what I ate yesterday:
B: Hot cocoa with splenda and 1T of 1/2 & 1/2 & 1 large strawberry
L: remaining strawberries, shrimp cocktail and tomatoes with mrs dash & 2 melba rounds
D: steak & caramelized onions with 1/2 a strawberry sorbet & 2 petit grissini... another hot cocoa with just water

I actually found grissini at my regular supermarket "Shoppers". They're much thinner than regular grissini so I chose to eat 2. There's an italian community near by and the store just renovated so I guess they added some more italian fare. Yaaay for me. They're much better then melba rounds. I'll be getting those from now on.

So I was pretty good yesterday. No real deviations. I think the hot cocoa is keeping me sane right now, but I'm not going to have any today. I have 2 parties to go to today. One is a pampered chef party where there will be a chocolate fountain to deal with & the other one is a birthday party that starts out at a house with or'devours and ends at a club. I do have a plan. I'll have a plate of sauted spinach before the party at 3 so I'm not too hungry. I'm bringing a shrimp cocktail ring so I'll eat that with the store bought cocktail sauce. I know there's sugar in it, but it's the lesser evil. Where there's a chocolate fountain, there are strawberries so there's my fruit.

Then I'll go home and have my dinner, which will be flounder with sauted spinach because of the low calories. The birthday party isn't until 9 tonight and I don't eat past 7. All my girlfriends think I'm obsessed with my weight so it'll be easy to use that as an excuese to not eat any or'devours. I won't be able to get away with not drinking & I don't want to try so I'll have my usual kamikaze.

I'm writing this plan down because I really want to follow it and be held accountable for it. I don't lie on my blog because that just wouldn't help me or anyone else, and for me, the whole point of blogging is to be helpful to myself and whoever reads it. Plus, I'm at 160.9 today... I soooo want to get out of the 160s by the end of this round. Including today, I have 4 shots and 6 VLCD days left. I want to end this round at 158. It's still a possibility, but I need to keep it together today. I've avoided eating out and parties throughout my P2 so this will be a first for me. Whatever happens, I'll definately update tomorrow.

Oh yeah. I got into my skinniest jeans in the house yeserday! I actually wore them to work. My apple bottoms are actually too big now. These where my junior size 9 ecko reds. I'll take pictures in them on my last day and post them. I still have to hold my stomach in, but I do that all the time anyway :)

Folks, we have a new blogger in our community. Please go and say hi to trysomethingnew12 and welcome them to the fam.

In response to yesterday's comments:

Mary, Mary - I did enjoy the tuna, but it left me hungry, plus it made me want bread since I'm so used to eating it that way. I enjoy the other meats more so I can do without that one. You WILL lose weight again after your break. I'm sending those loser vibes our way.

Ed & Jenn - You are so right and TOM didn't help either. I feel my determination coming back though. My numbers are giving me purpose right now. So I am going to sprint to the finish line, but I'm still gonna have that drink tonight LOL.

Renee - 6 days of VLCD and counting! My last VLCD day will be thurday and then I'm going to NJ to visit family for the weekend and go to my favorite restaurant. I'm still going to blog cus I'm bringing my laptop, so I'll be around.

Shelly, shell! - Hey honey... I cannot believe the donut incident! I might be a pound lighter if I didn't eat it. That's how I'm gonna think of it, cus my numbers are not punishment enough & I need something to make me not do that again... LOL. And yes... over 20 pounds is fantastic. That was my goal for this round so I'm very happy.

try - Nice to see ya. I really wanted to support you on your new endevour, especially since you're doing this at college. have you read pounds & inches? If you haven't there's a link to it to the right of my blog.

becca - Thanks. I really have been pushing the envelope lately. Luckily it hasn't ripped wide open, but today is the day that I get back into it. Thanks for being real with me. No more self sabotage. I have enough external stuff trying to do that already.

Biz - Stripping classes are so much fun... you just gotta try it sometime!
Everyday is a learning experience for me. I try to take the best out of it. Just following your example miss skinny thang :) I hope you're having a great time. Miss you too missy!

Have a great day folks!

1 comments:

maryg911 said...

Oh yea, I did that donut thing once too, and I still lost, weird huh, but I won't do it again!!

So miss Monica is going to be a party animal tonight, huh? Good for you and have a great time. Nice food plan, too!!! Let us know how it goes.

I completely agree with you about the honesty of our blogs, we would only be fooling ourselves if we didn't post the honest truth, right?