Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 38 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 162.8
Today: 162.1
.7 lb. Release Overnight
19.9 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
.5 Avg Daily release

Good... the scale is moving back down again. I'm still working on losing the weekend party weight, but at least I didn't have a gain. I was worried because last night I was up to 165.

Here's what I ate yesterday:
B: an apple
L: grilled chicken and baked celery & grissini. coffee with stevia and 1/2 & 1/2
D: Biz's catfish creole & warm mott's natural applesauce with cinnamon & grissini
4+ liters of water, yerba mate tea

OK... That is the first time I've tried catfish creole. Biz, I see why you eat it almost every day! That stuff is delicious. In fact, I don't think I've ever eaten catfish before, so thanks for the recipe.

Look like I may not get below 160 for my LIW tomorrow. I guess I have the option of skipping tomorrow's shot and giving myself one more day since I didn't skip my shot this past sunday, but I'm not sure I'll do that yet. I might just settle for ending at 160 something. I guess it doesn't matter much. It's just a number, but I've been in the 160s for 31 days! It just seems like I've been there forever! 31 days is only forever in hcg land. BTW researchsupply.net is out of insulin needles but I found them on healthwarehouse.com for $9.75 a box which is about 1/2 the price of other sites! I don't know how long they'll be on sale though.

I don't have much time today cus I spent this morning searching for supplies online. DH has decided to start P2 while I'm on P3 so he's going to use the rest of my supplies & I need to buy some more. He'll be taking his first shot on Mar 3rd and going for at least 21 days. That means I don't get a break from measuring and weighing. That will also force me to still keep fresh foods in the house. That's probably a good thing. So, I'll be posting his progress starting next week.

In response to yesterday's comments:

Mary - LOL... yup, they have balls and I was nibbling on 'em... ROFL. I sure am glad that scale is moving downward. I still feel a bit bloated so maybe I'll have a better loss tomorrow after another big water intake day.

Ed & Jenn - I absolutely LOVE dancing and I don't do it enough. We're going to have to sample all the clubs on the ship together!

CB - I had a really good time saturday... the best time I've had since being on P2. I've sequestered myself to my house & it looks like for good reason. I seem to give in when I'm around my friends. Unfortunately all my friends are great cooks! LOL. Tomorrow is my LIW so I don't have much time to have the big losses. We'll see what happens. The suspense is killing me! Stay tuned. :)

6 comments:

smacmo said...

Monica, Hey, make sure that you are checking the inches too! i'll bet you have a big differece there! Looks like you did a great job yesterday of getting right back with the protocol. Glad you had a great time sat night!

maryg911 said...

Whoo Hoo, Monica on the way back down!!! I know what you mean about being stuck in the 160's, I breezed through the 170's and 180's but the 160's seem to be tough for both of us, huh?

Glad to hear your hubby will be trying the protocol, I wish him the best of luck!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey wild girl! So one more day until LIW! Well at least we'll have your hubby joining us soon on our never ending P2!

Oh, and you know we'll be getting our "groove on" when we are on the cruise...OMG, won't it be so fun?!

About being out of 160-you know what's going to happen right?
You'll have your LIW and then you'll lose like 2 more lbs during the 72 hr VLCD!

Thanks for the info on the needles!

Hope you have a good Monday!

Becca said...

Hi Monica...
So you're getting ready to join us on P3 for a bit? Well I hope you're better behaved than I have been on this trip. I had great intentions but being on vacay makes it hard. I'll get back to the basics when I'm back home on monday.
Glad to see you had a nice loss, but I know what you mean about trying to get into the next decade for your LIW. I had to give up on that idea too and it took the stress off. So just enjoy whatever it turns out to be. And woo hoo that you're in your skinniest jeans. I guess you'll be needing to go shopping soon!

trysomethingnew12 said...

You lost 20 pounds that awsome!! I would look at that number instead of what 100's you're in. How long are you thinking about doing P3?

Becca said...

Hey I meant to say when I'm back home on Wednesday!