Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Last P3 eating day and 1st return shot didn't go so well :(

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 170 (gain of 1.9 yesterday)
Today: 170.8
.8 lb. GAIN Overnight
11.2 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
0.68 Avg Daily release

Break LIW: 168.1 on 2/4/08
2.7 lbs Over LIW

Really quick update today. I'm at work and I needed to sneak this in.

The last 2 days have not been so peachy. Yesterday I forgot to set my alarm clock so I was late for work & unprepared for my day, but it really started sunday night. I got really stressed out over something that I don't want to go into detail about. This lead to me finishing off the infamous bag of nuts that I had managed to stay away from all weekend. That got me a 1.9 lb gain the next day (monday). Yesterday I took my first shot. I didn't bring my lunch with me so I got a grilled chicken ceasar salad with tomato bisque soup from a local resteraunt. I was doing ok until mid afternoon when I was insanely hungry and caved to a 1/2 a snickers bar. I just didn't feel very hcg'ish yesterday. I guess it wasn't in my system yet, and I didn't handle it very well. The rest of the day was downhill. I just kept snacking on stuff! It wasn't all protocol food, but there were no carbs involved. I ended up with about 1000 calories yesterday! So I had another gain today. Examples of what I ate where, some soy nachos & 5 layer dip, a bowl of mashed cauliflower, carrots & half a cheeseburger with no bun.

So needless to say, I'm kinda in a funk. Therefore. I tried on a pair of jeans that I couldn't get into when I was at this weight on day 14 I think. Ok... so I can get them on & still zip them up. I don't really get it. I gained the weight but not the inches. Hopefully that means it will come off quickly.

I'm totally prepared today. I've got all my measured food with me at work & things are back to HCG normalsy (sp?).

Well gotta go. I was just sneaking a moment, because I NEED to report on all this.

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Don't sweat it miss Monica!! Yes, let the Hcg get back into your system and the weight should come off very soon!! Hang in there girl, I know you can do it!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey Monica! Thanks for the update, I was wondering about you yesterday! Can you believe how much different you feel without HCG? We are still recovering from the weekend also. Ed and I both had some crazy cravings yesterday but hopefully today all of us will be back to HCG bliss!

You will lose it quickly so don't worry your pretty little head about that and try not to stress, you'll get there Monica!

BizBuzz said...

I kinda figured something happened. You did good no matter what and you taught yourself a lesson. How cool is that???

It is nothing but a thang.

Becca said...

Hey Monica, just consider it a mini-load and accept the little gain as part of that. You may not have had enough time for the HCG to flood your system and that's why you were so hungry. Now that you're back on track it'll go off just as quickly as it went on.
Happy losing!