Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 33 of VLCD Done! I Passed the 50 Yard line!

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 163.8
Today: 163.1
.7 lb. Released Overnight
18.9 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
.6 Avg Daily release

Look at that! I passed the 50 yard line! These are really good losses for me this week. I accidentally went over 500 calories yesterday. I actually got 535. I had beef and chicken in the same day, but I really wanted beef for dinner, so I had it without calculating it first. Here's what I ate.

B: coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 and 2 melba rounds
L: Lemon Mustard Broiled Chicken with cucumbers & an apple
D: steak & carmalized onions with an apple

I also had small bite of a no bake peanut butter pie at work yesterday so I skipped my 2nd serving of melba rounds. I have a weekness for peanut butter. TOM is still around too and I'm experiencing some hunger. My stomach was actually growling yesterday, so by dinner I really didn't want the fish and spinach meal I had planned. I wanted something more substantial, so I had steak instead. I got my 2 liters of water yesterday and 2 cups of tea so I had plenty of liquids.

I've taken a page out of biz's book lately and started to make sure I eat dinner by 7pm at night. I normally go to bed at around 10 or 10:30 & I used to eat as late as 9 or 9:30. I think it's really helped my weight loss. I've had way better losses since starting that practice. Thanks again biz.

In response to yesterday's comments:

Bizinator! - I need to get a head start... You're gonna blow me away on the next P2! I just have to try excercising. I miss the feeling it gives me afterwards. I'll keep you posted in how it works out though. Thanks for stopping by. I know you must have been so busy getting ready to travel.

Mary - I hate when that happens. I try to eat a few of them when I first purchase them. Then I make some of tammy's strawberry viniagrette dressing from a few and then I slice & freeze the rest. With doing that, I haven't had any spoil on my lately. I think the lemon juice in the viniagrette helps them stay fresh longer. I learned from Dr. Oz that lemon juice has anti-oxidents and that's why they keep things from aging.... That's pretty cool.

Ed & Jennifer - Yup... 14 whole months & I thought I was a total failure. At 186 lbs I was still a size 12. I don't think I ever had enough calories on weight watchers. When they changed their plan to account for different body types I got another 8 points added daily, but I had already been going for a year. It was brutal!
Feb 26 will be my LIW & as far as excercise goes, I do The Firm right now and I'm thinking about getting P90X. I also used to go to bally's every saturday for a hip hop dance class. Oh yeah and I can't forget about my strip tease classes at Xpose fitness. The dance classes are the most fun.

Have a great day folks. I think we're getting snow today. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

smacmo said...

Ok, Monica! Look at you go girl! I'm glad that you liked the chili and eggs! Striptease class???? I want to hear more! Stay warm today!

maryg911 said...

Nice tip on the lemon juice and you are doing fantastic!!! Wish I could catch up but I think TOM is going to pay me a visit as well, very soon!! Ha!!

Keep up the good work girly!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Monica, thanks for always including links for us! OMG, my girlfriends do the strip tease classes and they keep insisting I I go with them. I tell them that I should be the one instructing not following...LOL! You rock!

You said your LIW will be March 26? Do you mean Feb. 26th?

Another great loss...it must have been the PB!

applebottomblues said...

oops... yeah Feb 26th. I'll change that.