Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 28 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 182
Yesterday: 167.1
Today: 165.9
1.2 lb. Release Overnight
16.1 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
.6 Avg Daily release

This is what I ate yesterday. I'll explain what happened below.
B: yerba mate tea with stevia, coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 L: Spinach salad with grilled chicken and sliced strawberries with strawberry vinaigrette dressing
4:00 PM - piece of white buttercream sheet cake
D: 1 piece of steamed chicken and 1 piece of steamed broccoli, 3 cups of tea.

Ok... I seriously need to be smacked silly today. I was REALLY bad yesterday and I probably haven't paid for it yet. My job gets 1 birthday cake per month for all the monthly b-days. Since this was my month, they got a cake yesterday with my name on it. How nice. Well... I thought I'd be ok because they usually do this right after lunch and I just knew I wouldn't be hungry. They didn't get around to the cake party until 4 in the afternoon! That's my hungriest, weakest part of the day and boy did I blow it. I took a piece and thought I would just take it home to DH, then it turned into "just a little taste" because how could the birthday girl have NO cake. Then I felt like that hand from that hot dog commercial came out of my stomach and started shoving cake in my mouth! Yup... ate the whole thing. A corner piece no less! Well, needless to say, I felt horrible after that. I decided to not eat anything for the rest of the day since my body was now flooded with sugar, carbs and buttercream icing. I did manage to just have 3 teas with stevia & just water for the rest of the day except...

...it was Valentine's day yesterday, and my wonderful hubby decided to get us chinese food for dinner because he wanted to give me a treat and he knew I was planning on trying steamed chicken and broccoli. That was so sweet of him. I ate one piece of chicken and one piece of broccoli and packed up the rest for lunch today.

Yeah, I had a loss today, but it might have been more and this might cause a stall, but at least I didn't gain. Oh yeah, I'm back to my lowest P2 weight today, 2.2 below my break LIW. 1.2 released in one day is still nice to see. Hopefully I can stay here & not gain tomorrow. I am sooo bummed right now. I need to eat well today so I can feel better about myself tomorrow.

To yesterday's commentors:

Mary - Another big drop today. Bittersweet, but still big. I hope I minimized the damage by minimizing dinner.

Biz - Awww, I don't know how you do so much as it is. You don't have to comment on my blog everyday, but I'm so glad you take the time to visit.
I'm still trying to get back on the wagon. Today will be better.

Ed and Jennifer - I love homemade seasoning mixes & this one is great cus you can control the spicyness. I even made my own celery salt so I could control the amount of salt in it. Great job on getting below your LIW... We WILL keep losing all the way to the end. You're one of my greatest inspirations. Thanks for all your encouragement.

Regina - Oh.... let me know how my recipe compares. I'd love to try yours too!

Becca - HA... glad to hear I'm not the only one. My hand seems to have a mind of its own. I managed to make the cookie dough without so much as a lick too.

Have a great Friday everyone!

4 comments:

smacmo said...

Monica, look at your losses!!!! Even WITH a few indrescretions! Look how much ahead you are as compared to WW. So please don't beat yourself up!

BizBuzz said...

Think positive that there will be NO bounce back and that you will have another loss. And DON'T do it again! LOL - special occasions are hard, I know, you know I know! You done good. Own it and move on!

maryg911 said...

You are too funny girlfriend, I could just that that hairy arm breaking through you stomach and grabbing that cake!! Hey, maybe I should blame that arm too for the chocolates?!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Dhope!!! Who cares, it was just one little piece of cake and you still lost so "don't worry, be happy!"

I admire you girl...I appreciate your honesty! You know you'll get to your goal and don't beat yourself up okay?!

Is this round over yet? LOL