Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 41 of VLCD Done! Last day of R1P2

LIW 2/26/08 161.7
Yesterday: 161.1
Today: 160.7
1.0 BELOW LIW

It sure did take me a while to take off that weekend weight I gained. I guess it Wasn't water weight. Whatever... I had a great time. I'm a little concerned that nothings moving south of the border though.... not since about 8-9 days ago. I've had chocolate smooth move tea 2 nights in a row, but it didn't work. I didn't drink any last night, but if something doesn't happen today, I'm just gonna take some Milk of Magnesia. I just feel heavy right now.

Here's what I ate yesterday
B: small slice of sweet potato pie
L: catfish creole, strawberries, 2 melba rounds
D: steak and caramelized onions
Lots of tea and 2+ liter of water

DH left a slice of pie on a plate on a counter when he left for work. It was just too much for me to take. Oh well.... I've settled for staying in the 160s for now. I was going to start P2 again on Apr 5th, but I just realized I'm going to Philadelphia to see Steve Harvey on Apr 19th, so I'm going to start P2 on Apr 21st when we get back, because we'll be eating out all weekend.

I took my final measurements and pictures for this round. I really don't see a difference in these photos, but I certainly feel a difference when I put on my clothes. Maybe it's because I always suck in my stomach when I look in the mirror and when I'm out. I must have strong abs, cus I hold m stomach in ALL the time, but I decided not to do that in my pictures. I wonder if anyone else has that "belly issue". Anyway, here are my pics & measurements:

Day 1Day 13Day 41CHANGE
NECK1514141.00
BUST4139.5383.00
UNDER BUST3635.534.51.50
WAIST3634.5324.00
HIGH HIP40.539382.50
LOW HIP4040382.00
UPPER THIGH25.2525.2524.251.00
LOWER THIGH22.2520193.25
KNEE15.51514.51.00
CALF1615.5151.00
UPPER ARM1413.5122.00
LOWER ARM1211.2511.250.75
INCHES LOST23.00


Images are clickable


Well, that's it. I'm hoping that working out over the next 7 weeks will help me tighten up a bit. I took some pics in a pair of jeans as well, but I haven't loaded them on the the computer yet. I'll get those up tomorrow.

I really want to say thank you to everyone that checks on my blog. Thanks for keeping me honest and offering so much encouragement and support. I couldn't have gotten through this round without that. I love all of you dearly. Now let's get this quite blogging town movin! I'm going to keep up with mine as much as possible through P3, and at least put up my stats as well as Nakia's if that's ok.

In response to yesterday's commentors:

Mary - I've never frozen uncooked sweet potatoes. I wouldn't think they would do well while still fresh. Let me know how they come out of the freezer. Sweet potato pie is my absolute favorite! I thought I could eat sweet potatoes in P3, but quickly realized that I can't so I made DH some pie's instead. He's using them for his load this week.

Ed & Jenn - LOL...You are too funny. Yup... that freezer is totally stocked for my next load :) I'm gonna have fun raiding it. For now, I just need to get through this last VLCD day. This is the longest 72 hours EVER!

Becca - The table that they normally put food on is right behind MY chair! I can actually smell it all day. It really makes you strong though. If I can resist that all day, I can resist anything. At least, that's what I tell myself. The real test will be P3 when I'm allowed more calories.
I know the sweet potato pie keeps really well in the freezer cus I freeze those all the time as well as the peanut butter pie, but I'm not sure about the cakes and breads. I'll let you know. Cake usually does ok in the freezer, so it should be fine.

2 comments:

maryg911 said...

Wow, what an amazing difference!! Whoo hoo for you!!!

Guess, I should have clarified about the sweet potatoes, I had cooked about six huge ones and didn't get to eat them so I froze them. I took out 2 large ones so I may make a few empanadas with them instead of a whole pie. Who knows, my break is almost over but I guess I could freeze those as well.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Monica, I just love ya...you are so adrorable and I can't wait to meet you!

Okay-the pics! Girl, you can totally see a difference. Have you noticed how you can see the bones on your chest? Isn't it crazy the places that fat hid?! I'm amazed at the back side pics-holy moly!!! You look smaller EVERYWHERE!

Plase keep us posted on P3 or else I'm going to come whoop your little A**! You are going to enjoy your break so much!

Oh and I guess I'm not going to get the Windsor Pilates! I've been reading reviews and trying to figure out what I'm going to do to tone up and I think I'm going to need something a little more "intense!" I'm still debating so I'll let you know...I have such a hard time making up my mind! Have you found you've gotten the greatest results from the Firm?

Guess what? I've never had sweet potatoe pie...can you believe it?! How have I missed out on that bit of heaven?

Have a good day sweets! The 72 hours is almost over-YES!