Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 11 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 186.2
Yesterday: 174.2
Today: 174.2
0 lb. Released Overnight
12 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
1.09 Avg Daily loss

Womp, Womp.... Guess I'm a stair stepper too, but my clothes are fitting so much more comfortably this week. I wore a sweater yesterday that had been uncomfortably tight 2 weeks ago. I'll take it!

Here's what I ate yesterday:
B: Coffee with half & half (was a little tired)
L: orange chicken & orange flavored spinach with an orange (good lunch)
D: baked flounder, lemon flavored spinach(not that great) with strawberries

Well I guess I'm a stair stepper too. If I am, I'm glad I got enough hcg for 2 rounds because I'm 29.2 lbs away from my goal & at this rate I won't lose that by the end of this cycle. I don't mind that one bit. That was the original plan anyway.

Last night I actually dreamt about being slim. Now... I would only do that if I truly believed it would happen. This is the first time that I actually believed I would reach my goal weight and be able to stay there. I've been losing and gaining 15 lbs for about 3 years now. I've never been able to get below 160 on just diet and excercise, even Atkins. I really see myself doing that this time. This diet is easy for me. I'm eating less than on any other diet I've been on, and I'm not hungry like I was on those diets. When I am hungry, I know EXACTLY what I can and can't have. It's a no brainer to pick up an orange or a grapefruit. Dr S. takes alot of the thinking out of it. He seems to have thought of everything. Ok... so I have to plan my meals.... well some wonderful person on the hcg2 dieters group created a spreadsheet so I don't even have to look up calories to plan out my day. If I want to know more detailed information, I can plug my meal into fitday.com. I feel great, my clothes fit better, & I've never lost weight so quickly. This plan really works.

Can't respond to individual comments today. No time, but Thanks for checking on me everybody & especially for all the encouragment through that stall.

Winston - Thanks for visiting. You're success is amazing! I showed my hubby and now he's thinking about starting the program too. Now I have to tell him you're a Giants fan. He'll be all over it! There are thousands of free skins at http://www.pyzam.com/. Copy the template code you want. Go to the template editor for your blog and click on Edit HTML. That's where you put the template code. Make sure you download your current code to your computer because if you've added lists and pictures to the template, you'll need to re-add them to the new template. You can emial me at if you have any questions.

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Monica! You go girl, happy for you on so many levels. First, your dreaming about being skinny! That is outstanding! Dream it and it's yours!

Second, you are losing INCHES! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Third, you are handling this whole stair step thing like a pro! I swear to Pete (who is Pete?) that you are the poster child on how you should approach this protocol! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Fourth? You are just YOU! OMG! Can I just say this??? I WUB U!!!!

EweWho said...

You are doing great, Monica! I usually read your blog, but don't post. I just wanted to thank you for the info on the skins and how to use them. I will check them out and see if I can figure it out. I'm tired of the one I have on my blog.

Ed & Jennifer said...

As your realizing its not "all" about the numbers! Your body is going through so many changes and most importantly your thoughts and feelings are changing! This protocol will help you reach so many new levels of understanding about yourself and the more rounds you do the more confident you will become (even though you already are).

Yes, this is the answer and YOU WILL get to your goal! You have such a great attitude!

maryg911 said...

Doesn't it feel great to wear "those" clothes again? I've dug out some clothes that I didn't fit into anymore and viola, they fit again if not looser than before. Hang in there, I'm rooting for you!!

Becca said...

Yes Monica, what THEY said... Yes its all true and I'm impressed with you too. So keep up the good work and here's hoping for a whopping good loss tomorrow.