Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1-16-2008 - Under my starting weight...yay!

Starting weight: 181.2
Yesterday: 182.6
Today: 180.2
-2.4 Loss

Look at that... I'm under my starting weight! Nice.

Yesterday's menu was pan seared cod fillet (80 grams), an orange, with romaine lettuce, & 2 melba rounds for lunch. Dinner was straight out of Tammy's cookbook, oregano chicken... mmm mmm, cucumber & strawberry salad with strawberry vinaigrette. Yesterday was a good day except I didn't actually eat 500 cal. I ate just under 400. I'll need to work on that. I think I need to eat larger servings of veggies and fruit & make sure my meats are a full 100 grams. I was full though & I did get all my water in this time.

Crystal & Biz...Thanks for the feedback on my first post. That was great advice & a very warm welcome. I'm glad anyone read it at all! You're right... I've read plenty of posts documenting cheats during P2, and I should stick to the short round. I tend to 2nd guess myself alot. I neglected to give the details of my master plan yesterday... lol. The short round would last 25 days ending on feb 5th. I leave for my trip on Feb 8th, so I would have 3 days off of the injections at home before leaving. My cheat will consist of one particular meal at SeaBlue at the Borgata. They have a lobster pot pie and this rissoto with truffles that I've been dieing to try. Can't help it... I do love a good resteraunt.

1 comments:

Becca said...

Monica, Congrats on your great start! Not shabby at all... And your plan for your cheat "treat" sounds just right and well worth it. You shouldn't have any trouble getting right back on track.
Welcome to the blog world!