Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 10 of VLCD Done!

Starting weight: 186.2
Yesterday: 175.8
Today: 174.2
1.6 lb. Released Overnight
12 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 1/14/2008
1.2 Avg Daily loss









Stall BROKEN! That was the longest 3 days ever!

Yesterday's menu was:
B: Apple cinnamon tea
L: Lemon pepper chicken, boiled cabbage, strawberries, 2 melba rounds
D: Flounder seasoned with essence, sliced tomato, apple, Smooth Move tea

Short post today. I'm running a little late, but WOO HOO. The fat's on the move! Thank you everyone for your encouragement. You all contributed to my good attitude over the last few days. Thanks to everyone's input I really think it was water retention, because of my major thirst for the past 2 days.

TOM is still around, but I still had a loss & I've got no cramps so I'm not sweating it. I've got 12 days until my planned mini break & I hope to lose another 8 lbs before then. We'll see.

In response to yesterday's comments:

Biz - Thanks for the info about TOM. Could you tell I was freaking out yesterday?

Mary - I didn't give in, but I would have been close today. Glad that's over. didn't have any Melba toast last night. I've been eating them at every meal, but I'm going to slow that down a bit. I'll still eat them as a snack if I'm hungry between meals though & I'll pay attention to my losses when I do eat them.

Jennifer - The blogs and the boards keep my spirits up. I was all over them comparing notes and stats. It kept my mind occupied, and I never doubted that the stall would break eventually.

Smacmo - The smooth move tea did it's thing. I'm good now.

becca - Yeah... this was a set point for me. I wonder if that was the reason though because I did have TOM as well. Who knows. I'm just glad it's over and this plan really works!

lili - I'm so glad you stopped by. DH suggested M of M last night, but I didn't think I could take it on P2. I may try that next time cus the smooth move works a little too well in the smooth department for me.
I will definately be using my inhaler everytime I need it. That was a very uncomfortable night for me.
I'm still waiting on my brilliantine. I use baby oil on my skin & I had thought about a hot oil treatment with it, but I just didn't think it would work. I'll try it... it couldn't hurt. I'll report about that.

7 comments:

BizBuzz said...

MOST EXCELLENT! I am so glad you saw a move, MOST awesome! Finally!

JPS takes citrate of magnesia, I have taken it too, it works within an hour for me and it's just like doing a salt flush.

Not to get gross or anything but Dr S did recommend suppositories - and on my last round I used them twice with good success!

"Only in those patients who begin to fret after four days do we allow the use of a suppository."

maryg911 said...

Woot, woot!!! Congratulation on hanging in there!! I used Milk of Mag once, actually the first night I began VLCD because of all the crap I had eaten (pun intended) was not exiting!! Sorry, for TMI! Congrats again!!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

I just came across your blog and love the skin you chose. I too am a Giants fan and can wait to kick butt on Feb 3. You are doing very well so keep it going. By the way how did you get the skin to show up? Let me know. Thanks.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh yeah Monica-see we all knew it! Yay, for you! Things should be moving in the direction now. Smooth Move is a little crazy for my bod too, that stuff works!

smacmo said...

Way to go Monica! Have to admit...I'm jealous! But I know my day will come!

And I LOVE the dancing girl!

Becca said...

YES, YES, YES!!!! We did tell ya didn't we? Can you tell that I'm very happy for you!
And I love your attitude while you waited it out. You're going to do so great with this program!

Anonymous said...

Smooth Move is ANYTHING but smooth for me! Senna leaf can tear you up. He he. M of M is so gentle you can even take it during pregnancy. And is fine on protocol.

Woo hoo!! See? A nice big loss! My TOM while doing Hcg was much easier and cramp-free compared to my usual TOMs. I inject through TOM. Glad you're doing so well!