Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Thursday, January 17, 2008

1-17-2008 Day 6 P2 Oops

Starting weight: 181.2
Yesterday: 18o.2
Today: 180.2
0 Loss

uh-oh... my first stall. Well at least I know what I did wrong. Yesterday morning I had an angry looking rash under my arm, and without even thinking about it, I put some cortisone on it. That stuff is the consistancy of vaseline. That was my first mistake. My second mistake is that I made my shrimp for dinner with some vegetable stock without realizing that it's made with carrots.

Well my rash is definately better today. It looks like it'll go away on it's own now. I won't be using any more vegetable stock or I'll make my own. I was pretty hungry and grabbed what I thought was ok. I'll be more careful in the future.

3 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hi Monica! I noticed Biz said you also started a blog...me too! Just wanted to stop by and see how you're doing! So far so good...I mean other than no loss today-as you know it's little things you don't think about that can make that happen-tomorrow you'll be back! I love the name of your blog...those apple bottom blue jeans will be waaaay to big when you are done. It's such a transformation, I'm excited for you! If you have a min. come check out our blog-

http://acouplesjourneywithhcg.blogspot.com/

I'll add to my blog list so I can check up on ya ;)

BizBuzz said...

Sorry about the stall, but things happen, it will get better, at least you have a reason for it yes?

Becca said...

don't worry about that little stall, I was a stair-stepper with weight loss, nothing for a day or so then a drop, over and over again. You'll be fine!