Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Sunday, March 15, 2009

My husband is a loser again!

Monica - R4P2 Day 13
R4 Starting weight: 170.6
Yesterday: 161.3
Today: 161.1-.2
R4 Total -9.7 5.7%

Nakia - R3P2 Day 19
R3 Starting weight: 247.3
Yesterday: 227.5
Today: 226.2 -1.3
R3 Total 21.1 8.5%

Yesterday's menu (Monica):
B: 2 homemade strawberry ice pops
L: teriyaki beef and cabbage w 1 melba toast with TJs strawberry spread
D: crab cakes with string beans
Lots of tea, water, & 4C Totally Lite 2 Go

Yesterday's menu (Nakia)
B: TJs chunky applesauce
L: teriyaki beef and cabbage w 1 melba toast with TJs strawberry spread
D: crab cakes with string beans
S: homemade lemon ice pop
water & 4C Totally Lite 2 Go

Yup... Nakia's back on the losing train. Cool.... he was belly aching about gaining and I gave him a big "WHATEVA!" lol. Just kidding... So, he has sworn off of going to bonefish (his favorite spot for drinks) until P3 cus he lost 2 days over it. Hey, we all have to learn & some of us learn the hard way.

As for me, I'm steadily going down... slowly, but down nontheless.

Amie - Yup... he has bounced right out of it & he's definately losing inches. He already looked pretty young for his age, but now it just looks like I'm TOTALLY robbing the cradle here! He has lost alot in his face & none of his slacks fit.

Biz - LOL... that sugar free dressing is left over from when he freaked out on his last P2 and I was looking for stuff that seemed pretty safe. He actually does ok eating it so I just let him continue.... I'm not touching the stuff though! I meant to mention that in my post yesterday. Thanks for reminding me.

Angel - It's so nice to see my sister in locs drop by! Yup... I have locs too. I got them started in September of last year. I had natural hair in braids until then. Thanks for your words of encouragement. It means alot to us.

2 comments:

Angel Locs said...

Hey Monica,

I have a blog for my locs as well check it out I started mine in October 2008 we are really going for the total transformation aren't we.

Kudo's to Nakia for hang in there, most of all for recognizing his mistake '''You Got Nakia".

I got my eye on the two of you...Nakia I am going to have to get my significant other to check out your progress currently he's weighing in at 220. He's interested just not ready yet...

Till later..Knock down the walls of transformation...

BizBuzz said...

Like we didn't know it would be this way for Kia, ha! MEN - can't live with them, can't shoot them. HA! WHO LOVES YOU BABY!!!

Rawking it as normal. My first shot was yesterday, tomorrow is VLCD #1 - hallelujah I am back on hCG!!!