Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Friday, May 30, 2008

We're BOTH LEGAL again!

Monica- R2P3
LIW: 158.2
Yesterday: 161.9
Today: 159.1 -2.8
.9 ABOVE LIW

Nakia - R1P3
LIW: 237.2
Yesterday: ???
Today: 238.1
.9 ABOVE LIW

WOOO HOOO! I love steak days (the day after)... LOL. I think Nakia had a really good loss this morning too because he ate super light yesterday. He did have a hamburger roll on his hamburger & a few bites of potato salad, but he didn't eat many calories. It was some store bought potato salad that a friend brought to our bbq. He siad it was so salty he couldn't eat it. We both have developed an intolerance to both salt and oil. I tried to eat a few Lay potato chips over the weekend and couldn't get past one because of the salt. That is so NOT me! I used to polish off half a bag with no problem! I also made some coconut bark and I got to try some this morning. I couldn't eat more than 1/8 of it because the oil upset my stomach a bit. That's okay though because there are alot of calories in that.

Now today is the day that I see whether or not I can really maintain this weight. **finger's crossed**

Victoria - I'm handling it well? I thought I've been screwing up from the beginning! LOL. My fear of a repeat of last P3 is keeping me honest this time around, but it really doesn't seem as hard. I don't think my body ever really set to my round 1 LIW, but I definately feel a difference this time.

Mary - Well... look at that. His fear of the scale seemed to pay off.. although he confessed this morning that he did get on the scale 2 days ago and he was well into the 240s. Whatever he did to correct it worked though. He sure did eat alot of fruit yesterday!

Jan - He sends a big thanks to you my friend! I had sooo much fun on HIS birthday too!

Happy times in protocol land folks!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Good for you! You guys are doing great! I know what you mean about the salt. Dang... processed stuff is REALLY salty! You just keep on keeping on, and you will be doing good!

triplejtb said...

Excellent...you did amazing on your steak day...

---Jan---

Burcu J said...

WOW you guys doing just great!!! Keep up the great work.
XOXO

Becca said...

Hey Monica,

I'm doing the happy dance for you and Nakia. Sounds like his birthday was just awesome for you both. And I bet you were both so happy to be able to celebrate it skinny!

Keep up the great work!