Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 16 of VLCD DONE!

Monica - R2P2
Total overall: -19.7 10.8%
R1 LIW 161.7
R2 Starting weight: 172.4
Yesterday: 162.5
Today: 162.3 -.2
R2 9.9 Total 5.7%

Nakia - R1P2
R2 Starting weight: 256.3
Yesterday: 241.7
Today: 239.9 -1.8
R2 16.4 Total 6.4%

Yesterday's Menu:
B: (Monica) coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 & splenda
L: (Monica) steamed shrimp and broccoli, & an gala apple
(Nakia) seared steak, romaine lettuce with mustard dressing, an orange & grissini
S: (Monica) apple & 1 melba toast spread with natural applesauce and cinnamon warmed
D: Catfish creole, 1 grissini, (Monica)lemonade with splenda
(Nakia) 2 glasses of heavan (hennessy & navan)

WOO HOO! Nakia is in the 230s! He said he'll jump for joy when he's more than .1 away from 240, but he did say WHEN and not IF. That's progress :) He even went out for drinks with his friend last night and he did much better this time. He had 2 drinks and nothing to eat while his friend had bang bang shrimp and bread. I wonder if that is the reason for his really good release today? Navan is a vanilla flavored cognac and it's actually pretty good even though I don't really drink dark liquor.

And my weight is traveling back downward... thank goodness. I thought TOM would be here this morning because he kept waking me up with cramps last night, but nope, not yet. The hcg really seems to stall TOM for me, but I'd really like to get it over with.

To yesterday's commentors

Mary - Hey girl... yeah, looks like it. I certainly had the cravings! I didn't give in, but it was torture! And I gained anyway! Well... whatever. I'll be good today, even though I do have to go to the grocery store.

Biz - Yeah... I had a stall last P2, but I didn't gain. That may be due to my workouts this week. Maybe I should have some drinks today so I can have a loss like Nakia's! He's definately pulling away from me now. I'm so happy for him and he looks great.

Jan - Yeah... I'm sure it will. I would take a break if I were further along, but I'm gonna stick it out.

Becca - HA... so much for stair stepping. He slid down a slope last night with nearly 2 lbs!

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey girlfriend, try that WINE protocol of Jenns! It always worked for her! ROFL!!! YEAH FOR HUBBY!!! Woot on that one! Glad his spirits are a bit better.

Becca said...

Now THAT's what I'm talking about!!! Great loss Nakia! And Monica I'm so glad you didn't have another gain and actually lost even without TOM showing up. He's just being a lurker!
Tell Nakia we're proud of him!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
You guys doing great, keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you are both doing well. Monica, after TOM you'll have a nice loss.