Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 13 of VLCD DONE!

Monica - R2P2
Total overall: -20.1 11%
R1 LIW 161.7
R2 Starting weight: 172.4
Yesterday: 162.6
Today: 161.9 -.7
R2 10.5 Total 6.1%

Nakia - R1P2
R2 Starting weight: 256.3
Yesterday: 243.3
Today: 241.8 -1.5
R2 14.5 Total 5.7%

Yesterday's menu:
B: (Monica) coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 and splenda, 1 melba toast with strawberry spread
L: chili with salsa, strawberries, (Nakia) a garlic grissino
S: (Nakia) an orange
D: (Monica) marinated grilled mustard chicken, boiled cabbage, an orange, 1 garlic breadstick
(Nakia) chili, fried egg, a garlic grissino

Nakia had some extra protein yesterday and it looks like that is going to be good for him. He's going to start eating almost all beef now.

My weight loss is slowing down a bit, but my percentage looks really good. Hopefully I'll be past my LIW tomorrow.

Mary, Jan, Becca, Biz, Ed & Jenn, thanks for commenting yesterday. And thanks to anyone stopping by. Love you guys :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

Amie said...

You take such good care of your man! ;) Good for you - it will just make his success that much more, and what more could you ask for in this protocol? Eddie and I had really good luck with the lean ground beef - he ate beef and cabbage almost every day for awhile. lol Great losses for both of you .. and I'm pretty much in the dark on these percentages. What do they mean? What constitutes a "good" percentage? Is there a number you're trying to stay above?

BizBuzz said...

Look at his losses. I imagine he is feeling better? I did very well on beef, too bad I don't like it too much anymore!!! LOL Most excellent, it's COMING OFF!!!

triplejtb said...

Nice losses guy...great work...

---Jan---

maryg911 said...

Wow, is all I can say!!

Both of you are doing an amazing job!!!

Luvya, take care!!

Anonymous said...

You are getting in the swing of things Monica, even if your number is lower than you wanted - gee girl, I'll take a .7 any day!

You've done so much for Nakia - looks like he's getting in a comfy zone now. Did he read anything yet? He owes you tons of kudos and will be soooo glad he stuck with this.

You go girl. Let the slower numbers do their work to flush the cell tissue out for the next big loss#.

Victoria

Ed & Jennifer said...

Looks the double protein was a success! I think it makes them fuller too.

Doing great friends!!!

Becca said...

Wow! You're both still doing great! I'm so jealous that you have him along with you on this round. I kept hoping my DH would start with me, but no...
So it's nice to see how well it's working for the two of you.

smacmo said...

Monica, Whenever I overdid it on beef, I always had nice losses! There must be something to the whole "steak day" type of protein!