Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 20 of VLCD DONE! Nakia's LIW

Monica - R2P2
Total overall: -20.6 11.3%
R1 LIW 161.7
R2 Starting weight: 172.4
Yesterday: 162.3
Today: 161.4 -.9
R2 11 Total 6.4%

Nakia - R1P2
R2 Starting weight: 256.3
Yesterday: 239.2
Today: 237.2 -2
R2 19.1 Total 7.5%

Yesterday's menu:
B: (Monica) Coffee with half & half and splenda
L: chili with TJs salsa, 1 melba toast, (Nakia) strawberries, (Monica) 1/2 grapefruit
S: 1/2 c TJs chunky natural applesauce with cinnamon
D: (Monica) baked lemon pepper catfish, romaine salad with mustard dressing, 1 melba toast
(Nakia) chili, 2 alcohol beverages

WOO HOO! Just like that... I'm finally below my LIW! What a week it has been. Nakia lost 2 lbs today and this is his LIW. I'll be going for another 11 days. I have 1 shot left and I'll be mixing another batch for another 10 days. Now it gets really interesting. I get to start losing new weight this week. I am so pumped right now! Now the goal is 159 & I should be there by the end of the week.

Nakia is sooo ready to be done. He's really happy with his losses and even more happy that he will be able to workout by the end of the week. He had to work late last night and went to bonefish to get a couple drinks before coming home. The alcohol really seems to help his losses. The only thing he skipped yesterday was 1 melba toast. He had both his fruits & alcohol and STILL lost 2 lbs... although I think 1.5 of that was water retention from not drinking water over the weekend. Either way... he's right where he wants to be and will probably lose a few more over the next 72 hours. I'm going to put him onto Biz's bootcamp on the MyHCGJourney forum because his birthday is in 2 weeks and I know he's going to go off the protocol for at least that day and I think he should have some cushion to work with.

OMG.... gotta run. work is calling

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! You guys really held me up this past week and I truly appreciate all of you.
Two Doves - He has decided to do another round, but not until during the summer. He's going to shoot for september so he can be closer to his goal when we go on the HCG cruise in november. I decided to do my 3rd & final round in july.

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOOT! I bet it's happy day in the MONICA AND NAKIA household! WAY TO GO for the BOTH of you! WOO HOO!!! You two are doing it and doing it right!

triplejtb said...

Great losses guys...will you find it hard to continue on by yourself Monica?

---Jan---

Ed & Jennifer said...

Go Nakia! He did it Monica, he did it!!!

You are almost done too, only 11 more days. Ya'll have done great!

Okay this is a good week, new fat to be released!!!

Burcu J said...

Great going guys. Losing new fat is always exciting ;) lol

Becca said...

What a happy post this was. Congrats to both of you! WOO HOO!