Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Thursday, March 27, 2008

R1P4D5 - Ha! back under 170! (barely)

LIW 2/26/08 161.7
Today: 169.2
7.5 OVER LIW

Yesterday was much better. The only semi bad thing I did was eat a piece of cinnamon friendship bread that my co-worker gave me with my coffee in the morning at work. I still had my oatmeal for breakfast and had lots of strawberries and 2 apples yesterday. I had a sweet onion teriyaki sub from subway with sweet peppers and extra lettuce on honey oat bread. I made a little parfait with strawberries, a banana and a sugar free vanilla pudding snack mid afternoon. I snacked on a handful of pork rinds when I got home from work and dinner was some leftover roast chicken with steamed broccoli. I couldn't even finish it. Pork rinds always fill me up. I think they expand in my stomach cus I always drink a ton of water with that snack. My calorie count was only 1735 yesterday when I plugged it into fitday. 36% Fat, 40% carbs & 24% Protein. I thought it would be more than that.

I just got back from my 2 hour cardio class so I am pretty wiped.

In response to commentor's

Shelly - Yup... that's what I'm trying to do. Thanks for the words of encouragement. It really helps.

Biz - Chocolate doesnt usually get me, but when it's chocolate with peanut butter like reese's cups or butterfingers... I'm DONE! I'm really paying attention to ingredients now. I'm trying to eat as fresh as possible. I hardly ever go into the center isles of the supermarket anymore. I just really really wanted a bowl of cereal the other day. There's something about cereal in cold milk that I just love sometimes.

Mary - You are so right! That scale is addictive. I've gotten so I now weigh myself right before I go to bed at night to see how much I really lose "overnight". It's normally about 2 lbs on the nose... Ok... I really sound obsessed now.

Marlene - You said it! I should have stopped mid chew like you did!

Becca - That Paul Mckenna guy is pretty interesting. You're right. It's not really anything we haven't heard before, but it's nice to have it reinforced. I'm really surprised that he demonstrated the Callaghan technique on tv. I haven't been able to find any videos of it online so it seems like some coveted secret. I guess that's because it's so simple to do, that once you learn it, you may not want to pay a bunch of money for a book or video about it, ya know?

Ed & Jenn - It was way easier to stay away from the chocolate today. Most of the good stuff was gone. They're like locusts at my job!

2 comments:

smacmo said...

Hey you! You did GREAT! How are you doing on your water? i swaer that makes a HUGE dirfference for me. Have a great day!

BizBuzz said...

Ah yes, going in the right direction! You go girl!