Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

R1P4D10 - Tired tired tired today.

LIW 2/26/08 161.7
Today: 170.3
8.6 OVER LIW

I'm sure that little gain is left over from the weekend. Hovering around 170... it could be much worse. I haven't had a good workout yet this week. This morning's workout was kind of blah. I bought the new FIRM set with the weights and the 3 lb set that comes with it is way too light for me. Since I was trying it out for the first time, I used my own 5 lb weights, but they were still too light for the workout. I think I need to use at least an 8 lb pair of weights. I hardly broke a sweat, so tomorrow's workout will have to be way more intense. I would have done another workout tonight, but I am totally wiped out for some reason even after 3 cups of coffee today, so I'm just taking it easy for this evening. I'm getting ready to watch the premier of Hell's Kitchen so I'll catch up with blogs later.

Mary - I'm doing really well today, thanks. I'm pretty glad I moved away from White Castles too. I used to live on those little things! Now they're just treat when I go back home.

Becca - I am truly amazed at how little food it takes to give me that full feeling & it happens in like 1 or 2 bites. All of a sudden, I'm just FULL!

Biz - Yup... that's what I'm trying to do. One day at a time... ya know. Thanks for the encouragement.

Shelly - It sure is. I've learned so much about my body and what I can accomplish. This is a great journey that we're all on & even though it's accelerated for us, the change can't happen over night. Isn't it great to have this community to lean on?

Thanks for checking up on me guys. Happy losing!

4 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

What's up twinner? I had to come check on ya since it's been a few days and to my surprise you are 8 over LIW like ME!!! LOL

Hey, I bought these really cool water weights that you can fill up to 4 lbs per weight (up to 16 per dumbbell) really cool and it allows you to up your weights as you get stronger.

So sorry to hear about your uncle. Take care and don't you worry about nuffin!

smacmo said...

Monica, Hey, you have been through an emotional couple of days! I think it's normal for you to be blah! Don't be too hard on yourself!

Becca said...

Hope you get back on track with your workouts. I know that always seems to put you in a terrific mood. You're doing great, you just need to get back into your routine and then everything else will fall into place.

Becca said...

Hi Monica, Hope everything is going okay for you. I'm just checking in and see you havent' posted all week. Let us know how you're doing when you get a chance!