Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 6 of VLCD DONE!

Monica - R2P2
Total overall: -17.2 9.5%
R1 LIW 161.7
R2 Starting weight: 172.4
Yesterday: 165.5
Today: 164.8 -.7
R2 7.6 Total 4.4%

Nakia - R1P2
R2 Starting weight: 256.3
Yesterday: 246.9
Today: 244.8 -2.1
R2 11.5 Total 4.5% (correction)

Yesterday's menu:
L: (Monica) chili, apple, coffee with 1/2 and 1/2
(Nakia) chili, orange
S: (Nakia) Strawberries
D: steamed chicken and broccoli with mrs dash (Monica) Trader Joe's chunky applesauce

Well... look at that. Nakia worked out yesterday and lost over 2 lbs! I'm so proud of him & he said this morning that he can't believe this is happening so fast. We're still neck and neck on the percentages even though he's working out and I haven't. I've meant to, but I've been using my workout time in the morning to prepare our food for the day. So I think I'll just be doing my Hip Hop class a bally's on thursday nights and a FIRM workout on saturday and sunday when I have time.

Yesterday I sent him to work with both of his fruits for the day just in case he needed one of them after his workout. That worked out well. I gave him the choice to have a 3rd fruit in the evening, but he didn't need it. The gum is doing the trick as well.

I feel a little better over my weight than I did yesterday. I'm just so impatient! But this hcg is some amazing stuff... There's no way I could do this any other way & I need to remember what a miracle this is and how lucky I am to have found it at this stage of the game... before it's on the news! I'm all stocked up for 3 more rounds. Today is the day! Ed and Jen will be on TV! I am so excited for them! They are a terrific example of what this protocol can do.

Mary - Oh you know you will! I give it 2 days tops. I can't wait for you to post today...I'll bet it's gone already!

Lili - You are so right lili... Your comment really made me think about the situation. Thank you so much. I also remember that you warned me about this :) I guess I had to learn the hard way. I'm so hard headed sometimes. Fresh fresh fresh foods on my next P3!

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

I'm still amazed at how great both of you are doing, and it probably helps that you support each other on this journey. Keep it up you guys!!!

Luvya, take care!!!

P.S. I stockpiled my HCG too, back in December, he, he!!

Burcu J said...

You guys doing great! Let us know if working out effects your loses, I am really debating about working out during P2! Keep up the good work my friend
XOXO

Becca said...

Big congrats to Nakia! Not that you don't deserve them too! You do, but he's doing really great and since this is his first round, maybe he needs to hear it a little more. So YAAAAAY for Nakia.

Keep it up (or down) you two...