Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Done with loading - Off with the weight!

Monica - R2P2
R1 LIW 161.7
Yesterday: 171.8
Today: 172.4 +.6

Nakia - R1P2
Yesterday: 255.5
Today: 256.3 +.8

Oh my goodness... I'm in such a rush this morning, so just a quick update. We shared an awesome bacon cheese burger and fries last & that's that. Today it's cucumbers and grilled chicken. I'm glad I was able to get that together because I didn't have time to make any preparations last night. I normally like to make my P2 meals really special, but I only had time to toss some chicken into the forman grill and cut up some cucumbers and oranges before hubby had to get off to work.

I started training last night to take bets at Pimlico race track for the kentucky derby this weekend and the Preakness in 2 weeks. The training went until 9:30 last night so I just picked up the burger from a little bar that makes fantastic food on the way home. I've got another training tonight so I'll be eating on the go today... I guess I'll go cut up another cuke :)

Happy losing today folks :)

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Ahhh, beginning P2. Best of luck to ya and Nakia!!

Becca said...

So what's the deal with taking the bets? Is this a side job, a temp job or just volunteer work? You're a programmer right? Don't you have a day job? LOL. I'm too nosy aren't I?
First VLCD! good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Back on P2! Isn't it a great feeling? And your DH joining you -- that will make it even easier.

I'm an 'eat on the fly" kinda gal these days, seems like I'm always carrying around little baggies of grilled chicken, steak, steamed asparagus, etc....

Glad you're back!

LindsayLoo said...

Hi Monica! I just started the diet. Eeeck, it's hard I'm having a tough time. lol Good luck with your P2!