Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 4 of VLCD DONE!

Monica - R2P2
R1 LIW 161.7
Starting weight: 172.4
Yesterday: 167.9
Today: 166.6 -1.3
3.4%

Nakia - R1P2
Starting weight: 256.3
Yesterday: 249.6
Today: 248 -1.6
3.2%

Yesterday's menu:
Monica
B: hot cocoa made with water,splenda and 1 T milk & 1/2 grapefruit
L: chili with natural salsa and 1 grissini
D: chicken with cucumber slices & 4 oz natural motts applesauce and 1 grissini

Nakia
B: orange & cucumbers
L: chicken & grissini
D: chili & 4 oz natural motts applesauce

Ha... I just love the first week of P2! These losses are addicting.

Nakia has an upcoming work outing at dave & busters on friday that he's concerned about. I told him to get an 8 oz steak and only eat half with some steamed or grilled vegetables instead of the mashed potatoes & one drink for the night. He's definately going to do his workout that day as well. I hope that'll be okay. I avoided going out during my P2 so I didn't really have to find things on menus that I could have.

Mary - Thanks and you've done great on P2 with the gum. I'm just not a big gum chewer so it wasn't an issue for me.

B - Hi... I've been seeing you post on other blogs for a while so I decided to pay a visit. You're doing great as well.

Amie - Hey amie! so nice to have you stop by! I've been following your blogs since you started your last P2 so I do know about you and Ed. It's great to see you blogging again. We were all worried about you. We started out at the same weight, but I hadn't started yet at the time. It'll be nice doing P2 with you & Brandi this time.

Becca - Yeah... that's what I thought too. he sure was miserable those first 2 days of VLCD. He's no longer being snippy though... I wouldn't have been able to stand 21 days of that.

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

You guys are doing amazing!!! I can only hope that I have such great success on this round as well. Good going you two and keep it up!!

BizBuzz said...

This is pure, unadulterated spam, please stop by my blog ASAP. Thanks sweetie!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Thank you for stopping by, I was just so hungry and craving for anything and everything.I think giving a short break might help me, I also am going to work out so I won't gain any even if I don't lose any. You are doing great my friend, keep it up ;)

Becca said...

How funny, I just realized that the 29th is also my b-day! cool!

And another funny thing, I just went to Dave and Busters for the first time today with my grandkids. I ate a southwestern grilled chicken salad hold the tortillas and the cheese. The dressing on the side. It was pretty good. I'll see how my losses are tomorrow.

Great losses you two!