Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Monday, April 21, 2008

R2P2D1 - I'm Back

Monica
R1 LIW: 161.7
Starting weight: 169.3

Nakia
Starting weight: 252.2

OK... I'm back! Totally re-energized. First of all... thanks to everyone that stopped by while I was MIA. I just had a looong moment.

My wonderful DH Nakia and I took our first shot today and we are on our way. I am sooo glad to be back on P2! I'm about 8 lbs over my LIW so I'm not really doing a load. I'm just eating a few things that I normally don't. I told Nakia to go for it though.

We have enough HCG to do 30 days. He has committed to 23 days, but I'm going to do the whole 30. I've already ordered enough hcg for us to do 2 more rounds after this one. If I get that order in by the end of this round, I might add on a few days. I'm hoping to get into the low 150s and he wants to break into the 230s by the end of this round. I think that's pretty realistic. My back is feeling much better so my plan is to continue working out (now that I've started), but to cut it down to 2-3 times a week.

Oh yeah... we went to see Steve Harvey & Monique on saturday night in Philly and stayed at this little bed andbreakfast on the Temple campus. I got to take a picture with Monique afterwards. We had soooo much fun at that show. Funny funny funny! I thought we were going to go out to eat so I waited until after we got back to start P2, but I hardly ate all weekend! Our meals were straight from the 7eleven on campus. Ahhh... college food :) I don't miss that. So Nakia and I are going to Famous Dave's for ribs tonight. Oops... sorry other P2'rs... There won't be any more of that for a little while. For some reason 30 days doesn't seem that long this time.

Anyway... I gotta run. Must get to work.

2 comments:

maryg911 said...

Welcome back Monica and welcome Nakia to this wonderous journey!! Good luck to ya both!!

Becca said...

Wow you're back and starting again. That's terrific. I'm so happy to hear your DH is doing it with you! Welcome Nakia, you'll love the easy weight loss and I bet you'll want to keep going too!
Good luck for a great round for you both...