Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 2 Load day - So ready for VLCD

Monica
Yesterday: 169.3
Today: 171.8
2.5 Gain

Nakia - R1P2
Yesterday: 252.2
Today: 255.5
3.3 Gain

Neither one of us was very hungry yesterday. I didn't really do much snacking or anything. It almost felt like I could feel the hcg in my system already. I did a little shopping last night and tonight I'll be making some preparations for the start of our VLCD tomorrow. I miss being on HCG. I miss the energy and it seemed to be easier for me to get out of bed in the morning. I don't know if that was the excitment of seeing the scale numbers every day or the hcg just getting me out of bed.

I haven't done a workout yet this week. I've been going to bed late and haven't been getting up in time to start. I'll have to change that tomorrow because I really do like the results I get from that. Nakia was finally able to lift a few weights yesterday though. This is the first time he's done that since his hernia surgery a few months ago, so it was a big deal... oh and he got a promotion at work yesterday too! This week is starting out great!

To commentor's & readers: I'll be getting around to reading posts really soon. I missed you guys!

Mary - Thanks. It feels good to get back to this routine.

Becca - Hi.... yup, back up and running & so excited to get back on this ride with you.

2 comments:

maryg911 said...

I miss my HCG too!!! I'm restarting on Saturday!! I hear ya about the energy, I feel like an HCG addict.

Best of luck to both of you!! Love ya, take care!!!

Becca said...

Tomorrow's the big day. I'm excited for you too! And another blogger on the scene. It's been a ghost town for the last week or so. Just a few of us die hards hanging in here. Good to have to joining us...