Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Monica's R4P3 Day 9 - Nakia's R3P4 Day 17

Monica - R4P3 Day 9
Yesterday: 148.1
Today: 151 +2.9
.3 Above LIW (150.7)

Nakia - R3P4 Day 17
Yesterday: 220
Today: 220.1 +.1
5.8 Below LIW (225.9)

*****TMI Alert!*****
Ok... just like I thought, I went up a few lbs today. I'm feeling a little better but not 100%. I've still got some extremely loose BMs, but I was still able to get out of the house yesterday. The kentucky derby and preakness are coming up here in Maryland at Pimlico so I started working the races yesterday. I was on a 6 hr shift of just sitting at my terminal and I felt ok. I'm still going to start my running session at my gym tomorrow too so I really hope I don't have any issues.... I just don't feel like my body is digesting food very well. If the loose BMs continue into tomorrow, I'll go see my doctor. My mom suggested that I have IBS(irritable bowl sindrome) because she, my brother and sister both have it, but I'm hoping it's just a virus that'll pass. We'll see.

Ok so, I finally took some after pics today & I realized that I lost the before pics for this round so I'm using some pics that I took right before christmas. I was about the same weight then anyway.



My next set up progress pictures will be after my 6 weeks of training at the gym. I'd like to get more muscle definition in my abs and arms, but I'm very happy with my progress so far.

Blondie - Thanks so much. I think I'm getting better. Hopefully it'll clear up by tomorrow.

Biz - Thanks for checkin on me! I'll be back tomorrow too.

CB - I can't believe the difference in my pictures. This is the first time I've seen such a huge difference. This will be good incentive to keep this weight off.

M02Lose - Drinking plenty... I had a little red wine today too... shhh. LOL

Gina - Thanks sweetie! I really appreciate that!

5 comments:

beachbrights said...

These pictures are absolutly AMAZING! You look fantastic!! OMG!! Your stomach looks so flat! Stunning....

Hope you're feeling better soon!

XOXO

PS. You have great skin!

Weight & Wellness Way said...

How motivating! You look wonderful! I'd love to be hitting a major exercise routine, but that will have to wait for now.... look forward to seeing your muscles in 6 weeks!

BizBuzz said...

I didn't think it was possible for you to even look better than you did when I saw you on the cruise, but girl, YOU DO!!!

Now, do we get to see KIA pics???

Mo2Lose said...

You look amazing! You can really see a big difference. Thanks for your support. I hope I can look as good as you at the end! LOL

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Your whole body shape has changed! You're lean and mean, girl!

So do you see the change yourself or are you still seeing the old Monica? I'm approaching 30 pounds released and I can't see it even though I know what the scale and measuring tape say. Other people are commenting too, but I still think I look like an overstuffed sausage. Sigh. I think if I could see it, I might be ready to move on to P3.