Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Monica's R4P3 Day 8 - Nakia's R3P4 Day 16

Monica - R4P3 Day 8
Today: 148.1
2.6 Below LIW (150.7)

Nakia - R3P4 Day 16
Today: 219
6.9 Below LIW (225.9)

Sorry I've been gone all week. I started out just being really busy with work & then I contracted a stomach virus that I've been battling for a few days. It's got my weight going all crazy & I lost a ton of fluid yesterday so my weight was unusually low today. It seems to be going away now, but I've been either asleep or in the bathroom for the past 2 days. TMI, but hey... it's my blog! LOL. I spent today drinking like a fish but strangely... hardly going to the bathroom at all, so I guess my body is replenishing it's liquid. I'm expecting my weight to go up by about 2 lbs tomorrow, but that's cool.

I know I promised pictures & they are still coming. I will have more time tomorrow and I know I will feel better so I should be able to upload those.

Thanks to everyone that came to check on me this past week.

5 comments:

Weight & Wellness Way said...

Hope your feeling better soon! Keep drinking!

BizBuzz said...

I was getting worried, thanks for the update! Glad your on the mend!

beachbrights said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather! Thanks for the update...looking forward to those pictures!!
XOXO

Mo2Lose said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Stay hydrated!

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll be 100% soon!