Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monica's R4P3 Day 3 - Nakia's R3P4 Day 11

Monica - R4P3 Day 3 (Steak day)
Yesterday: 152.9
Today: 151.5 -1.4
.8 Above LIW (150.7)

Nakia - R3P4 Day 11
Yesterday: 218.1
Today: 218 -.1
7.9 Below LIW (225.9)

Yesterday's menu (Nakia)
Fitday menu
water & 4C Totally Lite 2 Go

Wow... what a weekend we had! Our home computer had a virus on it and Nakia was using my laptop alot this weekend so I wasn't able to get on it and post, plus we had lots of out of town guests & we got to see some of Nakia's old friends that he hadn't seen in years. We also went to a hibachi restaurant on Sunday and we were both very good and didn't eat the rice. Nakia is in P4, but he's still really nervous about carbs so he's been avoiding them. Sunday night I made some mini stuffed peppers with some leftover taco seasoned beef that I had in the freezer & some havarti cheese, then I put salsa on top. They were so good that I think I over did it & ate too many, too fast. I was up half the night with a crampy stomach. I felt so bloated the next morning and I gained 2.5 lbs that night, so yesterday was a steak day for me. I knew that it was mostly water retention & I probably could have just eaten normally yesterday, but I didn't even want to look at food because of how my stomach felt the night before so the steak day was easy.

Today I'm going to maintain my steak day loss with a mostly raw day. I had banana custard & sugar free chocolate milk after my workout this morning though so I'll end up with about 75% raw today. YES... I have started working out again and it feels GREAT.... I mean FANTASTIC! I feel so much lighter. It's actually easier to get through a workout now that I've dropped all that extra weight on my abdomen. I find myself jumping around more than I have to because I can :)

That's it for today. I'm off to check on my blogger peeps!

6 comments:

BizBuzz said...

So do we get to see pictures or what????

beachbrights said...

Yea...I second Biz's request for pictures! Terrific job on the steak day!! Way to take action when the weight was up...I need to learn from you!!! XOXO

applebottomblues said...

Pictures are coming! I had planned to do them over the weekend, but my house was full of people. I will definitely get them up for tomorrow's post though!

Mo2Lose said...

I know the feeling of being able to workout again. Looking forward to seeing your results!

Amie said...

Hey girl!! Welcome back to P3! Congrats on another amazing P2 and being able to move that body better than ever! :D Almost twenty pounds gone... that's awesome, Monica - you should be so proud of yourself.

Cannot WAIT for the before/after pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved every time I see a steak day work. I've lost weight before, but never kept it off, so it helps relieve my stress about P3. I'm also glad to hear workouts get easier. I don't love exercise, but I know I have to do it. Maybe if it's not such a struggle, I won't try to bag it all the time!