Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Friday, April 17, 2009

Monica's R4P2 Day 45 LIW - Nakia's R3P4 Day 7

I started writing this post on friday but never posted it because my day (and weekend) got quite busy with out of town guests & stubborn computer viruses. I didn't want to lose my thoughts from that day so I'm posting them here now. I'll update with today's stats in a bit.

Monica - R4P2 Day 45
Yesterday: 150.9
Today: 149.6 -1.3
1.1 Below LIW (150.7)

Nakia - R3P4 Day 7
Yesterday: 216.6
Today: 217.2 +.6
8.7 Below LIW (225.9)

Yesterday's menu (Monica)
B: coffee with half & half
S: 1/2 allowed strawberries
L: tilapia creole, 1/4 matzo cracker (jewish cracker made with wheat flour & water)
S: 1/2 allowed strawberries
D: steamed tilapia & boiled cabbage with low sodium soy sauce & garlic & herb mrs dash
homemade strawberry sorbet
Lots of tea with truvia & water

Yesterday's menu (Nakia)
Fitday menu
water & 4C Totally Lite 2 Go

Finally! I made it into the 140s :) Ok... so it's after my LIW but so freakin what... that's what the scale says so I'll take it! I am really REALLY going to try to remain the 140s throughout my P3. That means I have to stay below my LIW.... that's fine with me. That's motivation :)

This is my last VLCD day and I am planning a mostly raw day tomorrow but I will be having cooked proteins. I feel a need for a protein boost & there's a piece of wild coho salmon in my fridge that is calling my name :)

Speaking of fridges... we just bought a new one cus our old one kept freezing all our fresh veggies & everything seemed to spoil very quickly in there. That thing caused a lot of wasted food in my house so it had to go. The new one has french doors and a freezer on the bottom. It's huge and oh so awesome!

Biz - Actually I am going to try to focus on more raw on most days, but I'm not going to do a full raw day unless I need to correct. I love the idea of using it to recover from the weekend & the raw food is great and filling so I won't feel deprived at all.

2 comments:

Weight & Wellness Way said...

CONGRATS on hitting the 140's... Big moment. All your hard work has been rewarded!

BizBuzz said...

I was wondering what happened to you over the weekend, I sure missed you. Drop me a line Moni, I got something up my sleeve...