Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Monday, September 8, 2008

On again - R3 Load day 2

Monica - R3P2
Yesterday: 170.4
Today: 171.2 +.08

I'm finally getting back to it! Today is my 2nd load day & I've been looking forward to starting P2 again for quite some time. I know it looks like I gained all my weight back, but I actually put on 5.5 lbs in the last week. I just knew I was planning to start P2 again so I've been eating alot of things that I know I'll miss during this round. So I'm going to treat that as my load and aside from going out to dinner tonight, I'm not overdoing it on my load days.

I spent the summer about about 6 lbs over LIW and since my last P2 was a short round, I didn't have that much wiggle room between my LIW and my starting weight. I'm pretty sure that most of the 6 lbs I gained was muscle because my measurements didn't change much with the gain.

Nakia won't be doing this round with me. It's football season again :) He's going to eat the same food I'm eating though (for the most part). I'll post his weight tomorrow. I don't think he got on the scale today. This time last year, I was waiting to start my first round because I knew football season was going to be difficult for me. This time I chose opening weekend to start! I know what to expect this time and I know I can handle it.

I will have local company though. My next door neighbor stopped me earlier this summer and insisted that I tell her how I lost weight. I told her and to my surprise, she was very interested. She'll be using hcg sublingually (orally) and I'll still be doing SQ injections. This should be fun. She wants to lose 35 lbs to start and then see where she is at that time. My goal for this round is to get to 145. That's 25 lbs and I think I can do that with a long round and NO CHEATING. I also think the first 5-6 lbs will come off really quickly because I gained it so recently. I lost 23 lbs on my first P2 and I made alot of mistakes then. I think this is THE round for me.

If anybody is still checking on my blog, thanks so much! :) I'll be around alot more now that the summer is over and Mr hcg is getting me up early in the morning again. I already feel the energy burst!

0 comments: