Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Thursday, September 11, 2008

R3D3 - Applegate!

Starting Weight 173
Yesterday: 170.2
Today: 168.9 -1.5
Total: -4.1

Yesterday was a great VLCD day, except I was all ready for my mid afternoon snack and WHAT?! NO APPLE! Someone stole my apple out of the company fridge! Who steals someone else's apple?! So you know I was upset. I took an extra break, drove to the whole foods market, and bought another apple so I wouldn't succumb to donuts and chocolate.

Well, have a friend that I helped get started on hcg and she is ending her first round tomorrow. She lost 22 lbs in her 40 day round and that's only because she deviated alot. She still lost quite a bit and she plans on doing a few more rounds.

My neighbor is doing ok, except she's going through that first ever week of VLCD. She's coming over tonight so I can show her some recipes. Should be fun. I'll get her stats so I can post them tomorrow.

1 comments:

maryg911 said...

Helllloooo Monica!!! You started a few days before me but that's okay, we are on Phase 2 together again!!

Hey, that really bites that someone ate your apple, I know I'd be pissed, it has happened to me plenty of times!!\

Wishing you the best of luck on this round!!