Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Monday, September 22, 2008

Nakia's first load day

Monica - R3D14

Starting Weight 173
09/16 - 163.2 0
09/17 - 163.2 0
09/18 - 163.4 +.2
09/19 - 163.4 0
09/20 - 162.9 -.5
Yesterday: 162.4 -.5
Today: 161.7 -0.7
Total: -11.3


Nakia - LOAD Day 1

Starting Weight 154.5

Yesterday's menu was:
B: 1/2 grapefruit & red zinger tea with lemon and splenda
S: coffee with 1 T half & half
L: steamed chicken and broccoli w/ original mrs dash, 2 melba rounds
D: chicken with hunt's fire roasted tomatoes (3/4 can) with garlic, red pepper flakes & fresh basil, 2 melba rounds for dipping. 1 strawberry sorbet with lemon & splenda.

Well... today is Nakia's first day of P2! He is disappointed in his weight gain over the summer and wants to give the protocol another shot. We both went overboard and had a little too much fun over the summer. We both realize that our maintenance skills need more work. Everything is a learning experience and we'll get it right next time.

I'm back home to MD from NY/NJ. Yesterday was an exhausting day. I went to see my little cousin in a production off broadway. He's in a young thespians group and their musical was featured at the Alvin Ailey theater in NY for 3 shows over the weekend so I just HAD to get there to support him. The play was fantastic. It was a modern day version of mid summer nights dream called Midnight Madness. That did a wonderful job. I'm so proud of him!

But here's the kicker. When I got to NJ, my mom had been taken to the emergency room because of light headedness & she was admitted overnight for observation because of low blood pressure and a slow heart rate. She told me she felt fine though & insisted that I still go to the show.

The show was at 8 and ended at around 10:45. I didn't get back to my mom's house until around 12. My sister was there and their upstairs neighbors were having a house party that stayed extremely loud until around 4 AM. She wouldn't call the cops and I got so pissed off at all the extremely loud music, running up and down the stairs, jumping around, and yelling going on that I tried to talk to the neighbor and ended up in an argument & that was only around 1 AM! I'm telling you, they should be glad that I don't live there. So I got almost no sleep and had to get up and get my mom from the hospital and make the 3 hour drive back down to MD. My mom told me that they do that frequently and the Newark police and the landlord won't do anything about it. She wants to take the landlord to court over it. I will Certainly testify if she does!


The good thing is that my mom is fine and she didn't have to deal with those crazy neighbors of hers because she wasn't there. Well... that's my rant about the weekend.


0 comments: