Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yikes... too much salt in our food

Monica - R5P2 Day 7
R5 Starting weight: 168.9
Yesterday: 161.1
Today: 161.5 +0.4
R5 Total -6.8 4.0%

Nakia - R4P2 Day 14
R5 Starting weight: 229.9
Yesterday: 215.8
Today: 215.6 -0.2
R4 Total 14.3 6.2%

Yesterday's menu:
B: apple
L: creole catfish
S: melba toast apple pie
D: teriyaki chicken and cabbage, an apple

I was pretty surprised to see a gain this morning until I realized what I ate for dinner last night. I made some of my teriyaki marinade that has a soy sauce base and instead of using it as a marinade, I used it as a seasoning sauce for my cabbage. I knew it tasted really salty while I was eating it, but since it was late, I was hungry, & I didn't feel like cooking again... I just went ahead and ate it, not thinking how that salt would affect me. Well, at least I know what the cause was. So today I decided to eat cucumbers, celery, coffee (all natural diuretics) & put absolutely no salt on my food as well as get in plenty of water... take THAT water weight!! Hopefully my little plan works...

Until tomorrow then

2 comments:

Ali said...

HCG diet is helps you to reduce stress & keep you always fit...Thanks for the great information.

hcg for sale
hcg diet

sumon tripura said...

Nice post, impressive. It’s quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing. For more information visit legal herbal empire for sale