Monica's Ticker


Nakia's Ticker


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Monica's R4P4 Day 6 - Nakia's R3P4 Day 34

Monica - R4P4 Day 6
Yesterday: 157.8
Today: 157.9 +.1
7.2 Above LIW (150.7)

Nakia - R3P4 Day 34
Yesterday: 223.3
Today: 220.4 -2.9
5.5 Below LIW (225.9)

I forgot to mention yesterday that Nakia was doing an egg day. He lost 2.9 today... Excellent loss! I did a high fat day yesterday and got my desired effect. I was pretty much able to maintain my previous loss. Today I wanted to use my brand new Jack Lalaine power juicer so I did a raw food day starting with a pineapple, apple, strawberry, banana smoothie for breakfast. That thing is fantastic. It's a bitch to clean though. I washed it by hand this morning, but luckily everything but the motor is dish washer safe so I will be throwing the pieces in there tonight. I had carrot, apple, celery juice with my salad this evening and that was quite good too.

This morning I ran hills with my running group. I'm built for speed and not distance.... It felt great to sprint up that hill today. Distance running is a lot more challenging for me though, especially with my asthma. I haven't had to use my inhaler since the 2nd day of training though so I think my lungs have gotten used to the extra work.

I'm not sure how I'm going to eat tomorrow, but I think I may do a protein shake day. I've got a bunch of that in the house and I want to do a correction day that I don't really have to think about. Protein shakes are grab and go and that's gonna work well for me tomorrow... no special reason.... just being lazy :)

Biz - It's so hard not to be obsessed with the scale, but I'm doing my best. I gotta get me that measuring tape! It's got the HTA logo on it and everything! How cool :) Thanks for checking on me too... always nice to see a comment from you.

Gina - Thanks a bunch for that. It helps to hear it from someone else. I know in my mind that muscle is more dense than fat, but that darn scale is glaring at me each morning. I keep putting on my tiniest clothes to see if I notice the slightest difference.... HA the difference is they are looser! I'll take that!

2 comments:

Weight & Wellness Way said...

Thanks so much for keeping us updated... I'm very interested in how people do 'post hcg' and its great to read about your successes and struggles. I too need to hit the exercise hard after this round... need to train for my hike so its great to read about your fitness regime!!

M said...

Hiiii there!!! It looks like you're battling with what I fear - starting to life weights after protocol, and seeing the scale go up with MUSCLE! In my heart I know that muscle weight is perfectly fine, GOOD even, but I fear that seeing the numbers go up will send me into hiding from the squat rack. We'll beat the fear together!!